Manipal University Online Entrance Test is a national level entrance examination that is conducted annually for the admission in Manipal University. The university has earned a remarkable reputation for itself with its high-quality education and industry level research projects. In the recent ranking, the Manipal University was listed amongst the top 10 private universities in India for Engineering.
Talking about MU OET, it has been informed that MU OET Application Form will be available from 1st week of March. And, while there is ample time for the applicants to complete their registration, the whole process of online registration and application form is quite lengthy. Therefore it is better for the applicants to register for the MU OET 2019 as soon as possible.
Moving on, how to fill up the MU OET Application form 2019. It is seen that the applicants will have to go through 5 steps that make up the whole process of successfully filling up and completing the MU OET Application form 2019. Those five steps are listed below-
STEP-1: Online Registration
STEP-2: Fill in the MU OET Application Form
STEP-3: Selection of the Course
STEP-4: Payment of Fees
STEP-5: Download and save the MU OET Application Confirmation page
Now that the applicants have an overview of the steps and the process, let’s discuss each of these steps in details.
- Applicants need to visit the Manipal University’s official website and click on the “Apply now” option.
- Next, the applicant’s needs to enter their Email ID and Mobile Number and also create a password. Then click on “register& continue”.
- Once the applicants have registered, a confirmation message with the applicant’s application ID and Password will be sent to the registered Mobile number and email address. This is will be required by the applicants for all the future logins to complete their application process.
FILL IN THE MU OET APPLICATION FORM
In this step, the applicants have to fill up the Application form by providing all the necessary information like Personal details, contact details, uploading the latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Personal Details
- Applicant’s Name (as mentioned in the qualifying mark sheet)
- Date of Birth
- Parent/ Guardian Details
- Parent/ Guardian’s Full Name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Address Details
- Select Country
- Select the State and City
- Enter the Area Pin Code
- Applicant’s complete Address in 3 lines
- Upload Image and Signature
- Applicant needs to upload his/ her recent passport size photograph and signature. While doing so, the specific dimensions and formats have to be kept in mind.
SELECTION OF THE COURSE
In this step, the applicants need to provide their academic information and also select the course they are applying for. Following details are to be submitted.
- Educational qualifications/ Academic Details
- Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Applicant’s institute from which he/she has passed the qualifying exam.
- Name of the Board/ University.
- Year of passing the qualifying examination.
- Course Selection
- Choose the preferred Program.
- Select the Stream
- Then Select the Course.
- In this step, the Applicants also has to specify the category they belong to.
- In the last step of course selection, the applicants have to choose their preferred Test Centre location. They must provide 2 preferred Test Centres.
PAYMENT OF FEES
Once the applicants have successfully filled in all the necessary details, they will then proceed to the next step which is paying the application fees and the Entrance Test fees. It should be noted that the fees can only be paid through online mode (Credit card/debit card/ net banking). Also, the fees for the Indian students are different from foreign and NRI students. The fees details are provided below-
|Indian Students (General Category)|
|Application Fees- INR 600 (for all courses)|
|Entrance Test Fees- INR 1400 (for selected courses)|
|Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI sponsored category|
|Application Fees- INR 2500|
DOWNLOAD AND SAVE THE MU OET APPLICATION CONFIRMATION FORM
After the applicants have completed the form filling and have successfully paid the fees as well, they will be issued a confirmation page of their MU OET Application form. They must download it and save it as they will require it in future at the time of counselling and admission process. It is advised to the applicants to save both a hard copy and a soft copy of this confirmation page.