Most offices prefer to install the commercial rooftop air conditioning units over a single air conditioner because through this centralized unit, people can create a constant temperature in their offices. You do not need to install separate split air conditioners in each room because this will system will allow you to set the same temperature throughout the office. Apart from that, commercial rooftop air-conditioning units also help save on your energy bill. Also, you do not need to spend huge maintenance cost for them.
#5 Reasons for choosing commercial rooftop air conditioning units:
You can find the commercial rooftop air conditioning units in shopping malls, offices, cinemas, factories and in large buildings. These air conditioning systems can provide constant cool air flow with a constant temperature, and can also increase the comfort and productivity of your employees. Apart from that, these air conditioners can also prevent dust and dirt from your office premises, and provide safe and healthy atmosphere. Especially, if your employees suffer from allergic problems or if they have asthma or breathing issue, they can feel good under this centralized commercial rooftop air conditioning system. They are also easy to install. All you need to do is to install several ducts on the rooftop by taking the help of a manufacturing company or hiring an installer. They will install your air conditioning system within few days and they will also provide you the annual maintenance facility with limited warranty on these machines.
- The commercial rooftop air conditioners can dehumidify your office place. They have special filters which provide fresh airflow only. For maintaining their functionality, you need to change their filters after a certain period of time.
- Single air conditioning units can cool a specific room, but they do not provide same or constant temperature to your whole building. However, when you install the commercial rooftop air conditioning units, they can cool down your full building within few minutes, as they release the cool airflow from different corners.
- If you install the split air conditioners in your offices then you need to buy several units. In this case, you cannot install such units in your lobby or reception area. In this case, you have to install the commercial rooftop air conditioners because they can provide same level airflow to all the rooms including lobby, reception, bathrooms and other parts of your office.
- Commercial rooftop air conditioning units generally use split units which are mainly installed on the rooftop. They are connected with the insulated ducts and when you switch on the air conditioning system, these split units release the cool air through these ducts. Then the cool air comes inside from the rooftop vents. Therefore, you can install these vents everywhere according to your needs.
- With commercial rooftop air conditioning units, you will save money on your energy consumption bills. All you need to do is to get in touch with a professional to get these units installed in your large commercial building.
How would you install the commercial rooftop air conditioning units?
As mentioned above you always need a professional help to install such units in your premises and it is suggested not to do it yourself. In this regard, you can search them online and ask for the quote from these installers. Then compare their prices and choose the one which is best suited for your office needs. It is advised to check their license, insurance, fire safety certification and customer feedback before hiring.
To maintain these commercial rooftop air conditioning units, you can sign the annual maintenance contract with these installers.