If you are wondering about Kotak Mahindra Bank’s offers, you have a wide variety of shopping, lifestyle, dining and entertainment benefits. Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the biggest players in the financial market who offer a wide range of services. Be it commercial or investment banking, stock broking, mutual fund or life insurance. Get entitled to standard reward points, discounts, cashback and catch numerous privileges. The bank has divided its cards according to the usage of yours. Go and grab unexpected offers like never before.
How do you choose your favourite card out of many?
Let’s make money simple with Kotak Mahindra Bank’s credit card, wherever you need support bank will stand by for you. Kotak bank’s motive is to explore the world with wide array of features
- PVR gold credit card: This offer for those who are seeking for entertainment in the latest movie releases whether Bollywood or Hollywood. Avail 1 free PVR movie ticket every month when you spend Rs 7500 and also get PVR rewards.
- PVR Platinum credit card: Get up to 3 movie tickets monthly, shop anywhere in India through this credit card and also get free PVR movie tickets.
- PVR Platinum credit card with dining: Get 10% cash back on dining and movies around the year, 5% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in India, 8% Railway surcharge waiver and also get 5% transactions on Indian railways booking counters.
- Feast Gold credit card: Redemption options in cash, airline tickets, air miles, movie tickets, mobile recharge and branded merchandise.
- Corporate credit card: Earn high cash back when spent on your Kotak Corporate wealth signature card, get a 1.8% or 2.5% railway surcharge waiver upon booking tickets online or at the railway counter
- Corporate Platinum credit card: Spend on corporate platinum card and earn higher reward points, get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in India and also have up to 48 days interest-free credit period
- Corporate Gold credit card: Every 1000 reward points have a redeemable worth of Rs 75, enjoy features like real-time transaction alerts, free card replacement and more also feel safe and secure with free SMS alerts
- Non-resident Indian Royale Signature credit card: Get 2* rewards on spends outside India, earn 1 reward points for every Rs 200 spent within India and 5% of transactions on Indian railways booking counters
The Kotak Mahindra each credit card has attractive features, whether you can go outside with your family or friends, purchase a gift or do any activity. Various cards have cash backs, reward points and gift vouchers. Every time your card can amaze you with lots of privileges.
How do you check your eligibility factors before applying?
You can check your credit card eligibility criteria through online, open a bank’s site and view all the information which is related to the card. It’s an easy way to know before applying for a credit card. If you talk about age factors, the applicant should be between 21 to 65 years and add-on cardholder at least 18 years. The facility is available only for an individual with an annual income of Rs 15 lakhs and above. After age factor next is documentation part. Need to submit a copy of PAN card, photo ID proof, Address proof and latest passport size photograph.
How do you pay your credit card bill online and check your bank statement?
Kotak Mahindra bank has offered a variety to use your credit card. They are providing you online options, which you can use from home to office anywhere.
- Payment Option: Kotak Mahindra bank provides you way, and that is online payment option without going anywhere. No queue, no late fee nothing just need to click, your one click from anywhere pay bills on time. Visit the Kotak Mahindra bank’s site and register your ID to any online service then enjoy the benefits.
- Transaction Status: If you have already registered your savings or current account ID with online services then it’s easy to find out your monthly transaction report. The transaction report is gives you an open view of your expenses and credit limit status. You are able to pull out previous data also.
Always to help you
Kotak Mahindra Bank, credit card holders can ask anything, to customer care service, just call on 1860 266 2666 toll-free number and can raise credit card query, feedback and complaints. They are available by 24*7 for you