State Bank of India is no doubt the most preferred bank in India for all kinds of credit facilities. Credit cards are among the demanding products offered by the bank and SBI card Elite is comes under the top ones.
The credit could be the best choice you ever make in the case of credit cards. In this article, we have focused on the features of SBI Elite credit card which are surely not available at any other bank. So, go through these features and maybe this could turn out to be your best credit card.
What are the features of SBI Card Elite?
Below are the features that you get on SBI Elite credit card.
- Enjoy 4 rounds of complimentary green fees access and up to 50% off on golf games along with 1 complementary lesson per month at selected golf courses across India..
- Special discounts on dining at select restaurants and cafes
- Discounts on select apparel brands
- SBI Card ELITE is accepted in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, on every transaction between Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000, at any petrol pump across the country. Purchase fuel worth Rs. 500 to Rs.4,000, to avail this benefit
- Get a maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 250 per statement cycle, per credit card account
Fraud Liability Cover
- Get complimentary credit card fraud liability cover of Rs. 1 lakh
- This cover is liable from the period of 48 hours prior to reporting of loss till 7 days post reporting of loss.
Emergency Card Replacement
- Get your SBI Card ELITE replaced anywhere in the world
- 24×7 helpline for emergency card replacement even while travelling abroad.
- In case your card is lost in India, please call
- Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290
- With SBI Card ELITE, you can empower your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children or siblings above the age of 18
Cash Access Across the World
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs across the globe
Safe and Secure
- Get enhanced security against counterfeiting and skimming with the chip and pin enabled SBI Card ELITE
What are the fees and charges for SBI Elite card?
The fees and charges applicable on the card are as follows:
- Annual Fee:₹4,999 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹4,999( per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
What is the eligibility required to apply for the card?
Read the page below to know about the eligibility criteria of SBI credit card.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should be at least 21 years of age but not more than 70 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
What documents are required for SBI credit card?
Below are the documents you need to carry while applying for SBI Card ELITE
- One recent self-attested passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of your Photo-ID Proof
- Self-attested copy of your Residence Proof
- The attached Declaration Form duly signed by you
Where can you apply for the card?
You can either apply online by visiting the official website of SBI or can visit the nearest bank branch to talk to the executive and then apply for the card. You can also contact the customer care department of SBI credit card and ask them to check your eligibility and then proceed your application.