Although watching online videos and movies has become the main entertainment method in our lives today, DVD collections are still irreplaceable memories and characters for DVD lovers. I believe that DVD disks can be found in the homes of many readers. However, it is undeniable that these old DVDs are easily damaged by external forces because they have been collected for too long, for example, they are easily broken or lost, and there is a common situation where they are troublesome to carry, so you can’t enjoy them on the go.
The above example should be extremely common for everyone who collects DVDs, it is a good choice to convert DVDs to video formats and digital devices for collection and storage. Only in this way can you provide a safer shelter for those precious and thin DVD collections, and it is also convenient for you to watch DVDs in different and scientific ways.
But converting DVDs can be complex especially for beginners, so you need a professional program to simplify the DVD ripping process and get high-definition output quality. Fortunately, there is a program to provide the best solution, it is WonderFox DVD Video Converter, an all in one conversion program to help you convert video, rip DVD, edit video, download online video, etc.
Why choose WonderFox DVD Video Converter?
- Rip any encrypted DVD movies, series, fitness videos, tutorials, TV shows to digital devices by bypassing the region code protection, such as phones, TVs, desktops, laptops, tablets and more.
- Intelligently grab every main movie when ripping DVD.
- Download HD video and music from YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, Twitter, Liveleak, Vimeo, etc.
- Convert video and DVD to more than 300 output formats, including MKV, MPG, MP4, MOV, VOB, WMV, AVI, 3GP, MTS, M2TS, ASF, etc.
- Extract audio files from MP4 videos.
- Convert SD videos to HD videos.
- Insert subtitles for DVD and video files.
- Copy DVD Disc to DVD Folder and ISO Image with simple clicks.
- Quickly backup old DVD to digital files.
- No additional tools are required for editing DVDs and videos, add effects, watermark, cut, clip, crop, merge, trim, rotate, etc.
How to convert DVD to video formats using WonderFox DVD Video Converter?
It’s clear and intuitive interface makes it easy to convert DVDs in just 3 steps. Please follow the following tutorial to rip DVD to video formats.
Step 1: Download the software and load DVD.
Download the software from the official website to install it on your computer, and then click “Load DVD” to import your DVD into the program.
Step 2:Choose the desired output format.
Click the “Output Formats” on the right to enter the format list, and select the output format you want under the “Video” tab.
Step 3:Start to convert DVD to video format.
Finally, click the “Run” button to start the process of converting DVD to video format.
- Clear interface is friendly to users of all levels.
- Support batch conversion and download of videos.
- Fast and stable conversion speed saves you waiting time.
- Without any quality loss.
- Multiple functions in one.
- Support to switch languages to Japanese, German and Spanish.
- Lack of Mac version.
The collection of a large number of DVDs is not only not conducive to storage and protection, but also takes up physical space at home, making available space less and less, which will bring inconvenience to our daily life. Using WonderFox DVD Video Converter to back them up as digital files can give you a clean and spacious space, as well as provide you with a digital solution to watch DVDs whether you are indoors or on the go. Sounds great, right? Try it!