A credit card stands for magical plastic money for you, which you can carry everywhere without any obstacles. It couldn’t take your wallet’s space, neither give you tension when you are going out with your family for dinner, shopping or travelling. Just enter your PIN number and pay all your required bills. Nowadays this is a need of everybody’s life when you go out you feel incomplete without your credit card. These cards not only provide you privileges such as benefits, reward points, cash-backs and much more advantage is there. A credit card always stands by you, if you know how to use it for your emergency or any tricky situations. It’s a complete package of your bank account which you can carry anywhere and use it as per your comfort level.
Different types of credit cards offered by different banks with fee and charges, benefits and features. A credit card is a small thing with lots of benefits. Every bank’s credit card gives you that much of freedom to explore your life as well as different offers.
SBI bank credit card features and benefits:
You can avail welcome gift worth Rs 5,000 and can get up to Rs 20,000 points on joining.
- SBI provides credit cards for everything from individual to corporate needs.
- The bank’s credit cards are accepted all over the world.
- Cardholders have the option to convert all the purchases to EMIs.
- SBI allows you to convert the outstanding balances in your card to easy instalments.
HDFC bank credit card benefits and features: Chance to Win Exclusive reward points
Welcome gift airport lounge access.
- Enjoy shopping benefits.
- Money back facility benefits on travel expenses.
- Taj Epicure Plus Membership.
- Travel Concierge Service.
- Complimentary club vistara silver membership.
ICICI bank credit card benefits and features: ICICI bank credit card: ICICI bank cardholders can take benefits from luxury to wellness treatments.
- India’s first dual platinum credit card.
- Lounge Access
- Complimentary movie tickets.
- Complimentary round of golf.
- Chip and pin security.
AXIS bank credit card: Every time a customer uses a credit card to pay bills, favourite destination hangout, pay for fuel or any other things, they stand a chance to avail a world of benefits
- Avail cashback options.
- Provision of higher purchase limits.
- Facility to avail over 500 rewards from Axis bank’s eDGE Loyalty program.
- Get discounts on dining, shopping and e-commerce transactions.
- Exclusive airline vouchers.
- Experience Complimentary Lounge access at airports.
- Enjoy higher security benefits by using credit cards with embedded EMV chips.
American Express credit card:
The American Express credit card offers you a wide range of shopping, dining and travel privileges.
- You can redeem from the fabulous 18 carats and 24-carat gold collections.
- Provision to enjoy benefits on your travel bookings with MakeMyTrip.com
- You have the flexibility in spending with no pre-set limit.
- Provision to enjoy up to 30% discounts and additional 5% cashback at over 1200 restaurants every time you dine out.
Kotak Mahindra credit card:
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an array of credit cards to suit the needs of different people.
- In case you lose your credit card and report it to the bank then you get a cover of Rs 50,000 on any fraudulent transactions made with your card.
- Facility to avail add-on cards which will have all the benefits that you enjoy on your credit card.
- The maximum fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs 500 and Rs 3,000 is Rs 3,500.
How to apply for instant approval credit cards?
You can choose from a variety of online banks portal, which displays the offers regarding reward points, cashback and exciting gift vouchers applicable to several cards. So, you can glance at the credit card offers of several banks like ICICI bank, HDFC bank, Axis bank, SBI and much more. After checking and comparing different banks offer, you can choose one that suits your need the most. The benefit of applying online is that you do not have to visit a bank branch and it will save your time and energy both.
Credit card apply eligibility criteria:
Below are steps which need to follow
- The legal age of the applicant should be above 18 years.
- The applicant should be salaried or self-employed.
Applicants should have proper documents also for a cardholder
- Photo Identity Proof.
- Current and Permanent Proof.
- Latest salary slip of 2 months.
- Passport size photograph.
Credit card online bill payments:
After approved your credit card, you can pay credit card bill online payments from utility bills to all. You can login to online Mobile banking or Net banking option and pay bills anytime, anywhere. You can also choose offline option via nearest bank branches.