Kotak Mahindra Bank has always been one of the top private banks in India but it got special for its one of a kind Kotak 811 plan. The uniqueness of the plan is that is a mobile application.
Anyone having Aadhaar Card can open a bank account at Kotak Mahindra Bank through Kotak 811 App. In this article, we have mentioned all the necessary details regarding this unique product so that you can also open an account if you do not have it yet.
Kotak Mahindra Bank
- 811 Savings Account
- 811 Edge Savings Account
- Edge Savings Account
- Ace Savings Account
- Jifi (Discontinued)
- Platina Savings Account
- Sanman Savings Account
- Junior – The Savings Account for Kids
- Grand – Savings Programme
- Classic Savings Account
- Silk Women’s Savings Account
- My Family Savings Account
- Pro Savings Account
- Nova Savings Account
- Alpha – The Savings & Investment Programme
Key Features of Kotak 811 Account
There are 3 types of Kotak 811 account and the features of each the types are as follows:
811 Savings Account
- India’s First downloadable account
- Zero balance account
- Instant Savings account with Aadhaar Card details
- Earn interest rate up to 6% per annum
- Virtual Debit card facility
- Free IMPS/NEFT using Net Banking and Mobile Banking
- Book movie tickets, flight tickets and shop online with Kotak 811 App
- Pay for instore purchase using Scan & Pay feature
Those who do not have Aadhaar card yet can also enjoy the other two zero balance savings account namely 811 Lite savings account or 811 OTP savings account. The features are as follows:
811 Lite Savings Account
- Transact for up to ₹20,000 per month
- Comes with the validity period of 36 months from the date of savings account activation
- Complete full KYC within 36 months of account activation and upgrade your savings account to 811 Savings Account
- Shop, book movie and flight tickets without downloading other apps
811 OTP Savings Account
- Interest up to 6% per annum
- Zero balance savings account
- Instant savings account opening with Aadhaar Card details
- Online shopping with Virtual debit card
- Pay for instore purchase using Scan & Pay
Eligibility Required to open Kotak 811 Account
The eligibility criteria required by Kotak Mahindra Bank for Kotak 811 Account is as follows:
- Any individual of age 18 years and above can open this account
- The applicant must be a Resident Indian
How to Use Kotak 811 App?
You can enjoy all the services and products just like a regular savings account. You can follow the below steps:
Download App– You can easily download Kotak 811 app from Google play store and start using it instantly.
Provide Aadhar Number- You need to mention your Aadhar Number as it is required for the registration.
Submit the OTP pin- You need to mention the OTP pin that you get on your registered mobile number for authentication to open the savings account on your mobile.
Kotak 811 Account Opening Online
You can now open an account via 811 App as well online through official website of Kotak Bank. The process includes the following steps:
- Filling up of basic details of the applicant
- Aadhaar verification
- Personal details
- PIN setup
Kotak 811 Customer Care
For any kind of query related to this app, you can contact your nearest bank branch or contact the bank on the toll-free no. or write an e-mail or SMS Banking.
Based on the above details, you may have gasped more information as compared to earlier. So, if you do not have a bank account yet, you can now open it as per your comfortable time. Kotak 811 plan may prove to be the best choice you have made till now as the features are unbeatable and so is the service.