Imagine a credit card that can not only give you a wide range of offers, cash backs, rewards and perks just to make your life smoother and enjoyable. Well, we are talking about SBI Card Elite, a beautifully designed black beauty, apt for those who want to unlock the world of luxury and privilege. Right from shopping, movies, dining to travel to fuel, this beautiful card is here to cater multiple lifestyle needs in the best way. And, you know what is the best thing about this card? Any guesses? Well, it is offered by State Bank of India (SBI), which is a renowned name in the industry. People trust this name and expect that its products and services to be reliable and amazing.
And, this thoughtfully designed beauty is here to make your life simpler and easy. So, let’s take a look at some of the key features and privileges of this amazing credit card online in the article below…
- Avail the priority pass and complimentary membership of up to 2 years.
- Enjoy complimentary Club Vistara and Trident Membership
- Get accessibility of over 850 airport lounges located worldwide.
- Relish complimentary domestic lounge access quarterly at airports in India.
- Enjoy welcome gift worth ₹5,000 from Shoppers Stop, Marks & Spencers, Pantaloons, Yatra, Bata/Hush Puppies
- Get 5x rewards while spending on grocery and dining
- Avail up to 50,000 reward points on annual spends
- Enjoy 10,000 bonus reward points on spending ₹3 and ₹4 Lakh in a year
- An annual spend of ₹10 lakhs would waive off the annual fee next year
- Get 2 complimentary movie tickets worth ₹500 every month at bookmyshow.com
- Enjoy exclusive concierge services such as holiday package, hotel reservation, gift delivery, etc.
- 6 Complimentary visits/year to Airport Lounges outside India through Priority Pass
- Get lucrative discounts at leading spas and lifestyle stores
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Get complimentary fraud liability cover of ₹1 Lakh
- Avail 50% discount on golf games and get 4 rounds of complimentary green fees
- Earn 2 reward points for every ₹100 spent on international transactions
Fees & Charges:
- Annual Fee:₹4,999 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹4,999( per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
SBI Card Elite Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for credit card, it is important that you should meet the required credit card eligibilitycriteria. In order to know about the same, just read the article below…
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should be at least 21 years of age but not more than 70 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Age Criteria of Different Customer Segments
Salaried & Self-employed – 21-70 years
Pensioners – 40-70 years
Take a look at the article below to know which documents are needed to get this card.
- One recent self-attested passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of your Photo-ID Proof
- Self-attested copy of your Residence Proof
- The attached Declaration Form duly signed by you
Credit Card Customer Care Number
For all your concerns, queries, complaints and feedback, you can get in touch with the customer care number of SBI. All you need to do is just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 either from your mobile or landline to get the best solution of everything. By dialing SBI Card Elite customer care number, you can talk to the executives, who are having rich experience and skills and they ensure to solve all your issues in the least time frame.